Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome...

..to the the home of the project currently called Steel Rising. I say "currently" because that title is going to change, but I'll talk about that later.

Steel Rising is an entry for the 2009 Small Press Idol competition. For those that don't know what SPI is, the easiest way to describe it is as American Idol for the independent comics world.

The creative team consists of:

Brad Huffman-Parent (me): creator/writer
Brad Thingvold: pencils
Joe Armour: inks
Michael Summers: colors

So, there's the basics. What's next? Well, quite a bit. I'll break things down round by round throughout the contest(the contest consists of 4 rounds, and I'll explain that in more detail later, too) and keep you all updated on the status of things as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment